HIGH SPEED LEAK TESTER FOR INDUSTRIAL QUALITY CONTROL
Without any doubt, the smallest high performance leak tester on the market. One of the main advantage is that our F28 Light module can be mounted close to the test part, ensuring the best measurement conditions. You can daisy chain up to 50 modules and supervise them with a touch screen panel + our user friendly interface : F28 light demo.
Specially adapted for automatic and semi automatic test machines, the F28 Light has a full range of specifications at a very competitive price.
F28 LIGHT : APPLICATIONS
Packaging, blister, watch, mobile phone, pneumatic and hydraulic fittings…
F28 LIGHT : FEATURES
• Differential pressure decay leak measurement
• Types of measurement: Direct mode / Sealed test components / Desensitized leak mode
• Smart pressure regulation without regulator – auto fill (optional)
• Electronic regulation (optional)
• Units: Pa, Pa/s, sccm
• Compact dimensions (overall (mm): h 141.5 x L 225 x D 97)
• Mechanical or electronic regulator from vacuum to 5 bar
• Integrated fill and dump valves
• Ethernet network up to 50 modules (Modbus IP)
• DIN rail mounting
MEASUREMENT CHARACTERISTICS :
F28+ Demo interface
F28 LIGHT : SPECIFICATIONS
- Weight : around 3.5 Kg
- ELECTRICAL SUPPLY
- Voltage : 24 V DC / 1.6 A
- Main adaptater included 110 – 230 V AC
- Voltage : 24 V DC / 1.6 A
- Clean and dry air required
- Air quality standard to be applied (ISO 8573-1)
- Test pressure input, need an external regulator
- Operating : + 5°C at + 45°C
- Storage : 0°C at + 60°C
F28 LIGHT : FACTSHEETS
Detailed information about the F28 light including features, specifications, etc.
F28 LIGHT : TECHNOLOGY
By far the most popular technology, differential pressure decay uses a reference volume to test your part. This helps compensate for any ambient pressure or temperature variations as they occur on both parts simultaneously.
Only a leak on the test part will result in a movement of our transducer’s membrane.
The second advantage of this method is that the accuracy does not drop with the test pressure as the transducer is measuring pressure differences between the two circuits, as opposed to the traditional pressure decay technology that measures pressure drops against the atmosphere.
Direct measurement principle
The part under test 3 and the reference part 5 are filled to an identical pressure. A differential sensor 4 measures the pressure variation between the part under test 3 and the reference part 5. In some applications, the reference part can be replaced by a cap.
This mode is used for the measurement of large leaks, when the reject level required is above the full scale of the differential sensor.
The test pressure is applied to the input of the part under test 3. The measurement is performed by the pressure sensor 2.
Other type of tests are available in option