CERTIFICATIONS AND ACCREDITATIONS
ISO 9001 – ISO 14001 – ISO 17025
Quality Environment and Societal Policy
With 45 years of experience, our vocation is to provide reliable and eco-innovative test equipment in compliance with customer requirements and applicable legal and regulatory requirements.
Our commitment to set up, maintain and continuously improve our Management System in accordance with the requirements of ISO 9001, 14001, allows us to participate in the preservation, protection of the environment, prevention of pollution and to meet our compliance obligations.
Our policy, focused on a continuous improvement approach of our integrated management system in order to improve our quality, environmental and societal performance and towards the satisfaction of interested parties, is based on the following strategic axes.
1. Guarantee a quality service in each area of activity:
- Develop innovation;
- Respect our commitments in terms of deadlines, costs and maintaining product integrity;
- Prioritize the needs of the ATEQ group to be responsive and stand out globally;
- Encourage listening in the field with customers and subsidiaries ;
- Continuously improve our performance and know-how in order to increase customer satisfaction;
- Integrate new products in the sales network.
2. Ensure the protection and prevention of the environment:
- Systematically integrate eco-design in the development of our products;
- Reduce the production of our waste;
- Reduce our consumption of natural resources (energy, water, etc.);
- Reduce CO2 emissions linked to our travel and goods transport;
- Develop a culture of prevention and environmental protection within ATEQ and its subsidiaries;
- To integrate environmental criteria into our purchasing decisions;
- To ensure the management of ATEQ through the SMQE and to continuously improve its efficiency by involving all staff in the continuous improvement of environmental performance.
3. Federate around common values linked to fulfillment, health, safety and society:
- Valorize the skills and development of employees and therefore their motivation;
- Ensure their health and safety through a safe working environment and control of the risks of our activities ;
- Fight against all forms of discrimination, harassment and promote equal opportunities ;
- Respect Human and Children’s Rights in our activities, our trade relations and our products.
- Improving our CSR performance
As President, I engage to provide the necessary resources. I delegate the authority to Alain BOURRELLIER, Managing Director of ATEQ SAS to define and respect these commitments. I associate each and everyone to this great project.
In Les Clayes sous Bois, September 22, 2022
Jacques MOUCHET, President
This policy is reviewed every year CO2 : carbon dioxide