LEAK DETECTOR-CALIBRATION CHECKING
Master leaks are used for checking calibration and calibrating ATEQ Leaktesters from the F and G range.
The leaks are delivered with a certificate of calibration in a protective box, mounted on a quick connector.
• The leak must be used with dry and clean air
• The “O” ring located inside the leak must be checked
• The leak must not be used under water, and must be put in its box after use
• The leak can be visually checked by generating bubbles using tubing under water
• The zero of the instrument must be checked by blanking the instrument output with cap
• Option : an extra leak can be provided in the same box to allow a double calibration check or a spare calibration office to be used when one is sent to our laboratory for a recertification