F5200 – COMPACT LEAK TESTER
FOR INDUSTRIAL QUALITY CONTROL
The ATEQ F5200 in its compact format is the easiest leak detector to operate and integrate intomanufacturing operations. Its comprehensive specifications, including ATEQ’s latest developments in pressure decay technology, make it an extremely versatile instrument.
The F5200 offers a touchscreen graphical interface to combine great functionality with simplicity of use with simple and intuitive menu-driven operator controls.
F5200 : APPLICATIONS
Shock absorbers, gearboxes, tank caps, carburettors, non return valves, cylinder heads, filters, radiators, seals, cylinders, engine oil and water circuits…
Bottles, percolators, cookers, steam irons, ovens, washing machines…
Catheters, dialysis equipment, micropipettes, plastic taps, drain bags, syringes, valves…
Aerosol cans and valves, trigger pumps, ink cartridges, cosmestic bottles, food sachets…
F5200 : FEATURES
• Differential pressure decay leak measurement
• Large ranges of leak measurement (ΔP) F.S. : 50 Pa, 500 Pa ou 5000 Pa
• 32 programs
• Set-up on-line (via USB port)
• 2 languages (English + other one)
• Manual calibration on front panel with calibrated leak
TEST MODES :
• ΔP (Pa, 1/10 Pa)
• ΔP / Δt (Pa/s, 1/10 Pa/s)
• Flow units (mm3/s, cm3/s, cm3/min, cm3/h)
• Blockage test
• And others, depending on your applications
FLEXIBLE COMMUNICATION FORMAT :
• RS232: printer / Bar code reader / Modbus
• Slave USB: supervision
• Master USB: USB key to transfert (parameters, results, curves, statistics…)
• Ethernet: email alert
• Option: profibus, devicenet, profinet, ethernet/IP, ethercat
MEASUREMENT CHARACTERISTICS :
F5200 : SPECIFICATIONS
- Weight : 6 Kg
- Dimensions : (WxHxD) 250x136x367 mm
- ELECTRICAL SUPPLY
- 90 – 260 V AC / 1.6 A
- Operating : + 0°C at + 45°C
- Storage : 0°C at + 60°C
- Graphic color screen with simple and intuitive menu-driven operator controls
- AIR SUPPLY
- Clean and dry air
- Air quality standard to be applied (ISO 8573-1)
- Clean and dry air
F5200 : OPTIONS
• 7 inputs / 5 outputs
• Electronic regulator
• Dual pressure
• Automatic calibration check
• 2 pneumatic outputs for control of sealing connectors
• 6 x 24 V programmable outputs for external automation
F5200 : FACTSHEETS
Detailed information about the F5200 including features, specifications, etc.
F5200 : TECHNOLOGY
By far the most popular technology, differential pressure decay uses a reference volume to test your part. This helps compensate for any ambient pressure or temperature variations as they occur on both parts simultaneously.
Only a leak on the test part will result in a movement of our transducer’s membrane.
The second advantage of this method is that the accuracy does not drop with the test pressure as the transducer is measuring pressure differences between the two circuits, as opposed to the traditional pressure decay technology that measures pressure drops against the atmosphere.
Direct measurement principle
The part under test 3 and the reference part 5 are filled to an identical pressure. A differential sensor 4 measures the pressure variation between the part under test 3 and the reference part 5. In some applications, the reference part can be replaced by a cap.
This mode is used for the measurement of large leaks, when the reject level required is above the full scale of the differential sensor.
The test pressure is applied to the input of the part under test 3. The measurement is performed by the pressure sensor 2.
Other type of tests are available in option