F670LV – LEAK TEST FOR LARGE VOLUMES
F670LV is a breakthrough instrument able to leak test very large volumes using a new patented technology (Based on Pressure Decay) thanks to the high sensitivity of our latest pressure transducer.
By using ATEQ’s F670LV Differential Pressure Decay leak Tester with DNC, it is now possible to detect pressure drops below 0.1 Pa/sec.
F670LV : APPLICATIONS
Parts with very large volumes such as tanks, electrical car batteries…
An EV battery housing is a great application for ATEQ’s new DNC leak testing technology since it is a large, flexible component that is easily affected by variations in background noise.
F670LV : FEATURES
• 128 programs
• Large Flow Valves for fast management of the parts
• Fully integrated electronics and pneumatics
• Flexible communication format: RS232, USB
MEASUREMENT CHARACTERISTICS :
WINATEQ 300 CONTROL INTERFACE :
F670LV : SPECIFICATIONS
- Weight : 35 Kg
- Dimensions : (WxHxD) H295*W520*D550
- ELECTRICAL SUPPLY
- 24 V DC / 1.6 A
- Operating : + 5°C at + 45°C
- Storage : 0°C at + 60°C
- AIR SUPPLY
- Clean and dry air
- Air quality standard to be applied (ISO 8573-1)
- Test pressure input, need an external regulator
- Clean and dry air
F670LV : OPTIONS
• 9 inputs / 5 outputs
• Optional Fieldbus: PROFIBUS, DeviceNet, PROFINET, EtherNet/IP, EtherCAT network, Modbus RTU
• 2 pneumatic outputs for automation
• Clean and dry air required
• Air quality standard to be applied (ISO 8573-1)
F670LV : FACTSHEETS
Detailed information about the F670LV including features, specifications, etc.
F670LV : TECHNOLOGY
NEGATE BACKGROUND DISTURBANCES FROM LEAK READINGS
When leak testing a large, flexible component in a ‘noisy’ factory environment, use ATEQ’s new Differential Noise Canceling (DNC) leak testing technology to produce faster, more accurate leak readings that are not influenced by fluctuating background disturbances.
Opening Doors or Windows, Fans, HVAC Systems
Time of Day, Weather, Sound Level
Machine Movement, Wind, Forklifts, Music
ATEQ’s DNC function provides a more stable leak reading by compensating for background disturbances so they don’t influence the leak sensor.
Leak Reading Without DNC
Leak Reading With DNC