CDF – LEAK/FLOW CALIBRATOR
The Leak/Flow Calibrator allows the checking of the calibration of leak and flow measurement instruments as well as calibrated leaks and jets.
This portable, compact and user-friendly instrument lets you adjust very accurately your leak or flow rate with a real time reading on the display. You can now guarantee the quality of your products, whilst also complying with the requirements of standards such as ISO 9000.
CDF : APPLICATIONS
• Calibration checking of ATEQ leak detectors.
• Checking of any other type leak detectors.
• Capability studies and regular calibration check programs.
• Allows checking of leak test fixtures.
CDF : FEATURES
• Measurement in actual or ambient conditions
• USA and S.I. units
• Selection of languages
• Storage of 10 measured values
• Ready for future developments
• Calculation of the mean value
• Possibility to program checking sequence
• Time/Date function
• Automatic sleep mode
• LCD display (4 x 20 characters)
• 1 year’s warranty
• Easy connection to the test instrument
• Can be used in any position
• Precision needle valve
• Robust carry case
• Portable (battery + charger)
CDF : SPECIFICATIONS
- Weight : around 3Kg
- Size : H x W x D: 345 x 192 x 85 mm
- STAUBLI type quick release connectors
- Dry and clean air is compulsory. Air quality standard required ISO8573- 1 class 4.4.3.
- Operating : + 15°C at + 35°C
- RS232 link via 9 pin subD connector
CDF : FACTSHEETS
Detailed information about the CDF including features, specifications, etc.